• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
crash___

crash___

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, CW FL5
I'm looking for a lively and fun suspension, definitely not looking for punishing though... Hopefully the Type R gives that to me
trust me, it’s not punishing haha
Sponsored

First Name
Cai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi.A4allroad
Congratulations on getting the car, we don't know when it will be released yet. I envy that you can drive it.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
hahaha...u may be. I feel bad u or anyone has to pay adm just to buy new product. I bought my fk8 new in 2019 and got it for under msrp. I found one that the dealer had for 6 months and they were desparate to get rid of it. Hope to do the same or just get one sooner but at msrp. I wont pay above that because i have no need to.
2019 Pre Covid, pre supply chain issues, pre recession- its a new world

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
as stated, a lot of road noise, but speakers + music and drown it out quickly. no rattles encountered yet.
Does it have the Bose system and a sub in the trunk area?

Y82OneTwoSix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR - 2022 MDX Type S Advance
hahaha...u may be. I feel bad u or anyone has to pay adm just to buy new product. I bought my fk8 new in 2019 and got it for under msrp. I found one that the dealer had for 6 months and they were desparate to get rid of it. Hope to do the same or just get one sooner but at msrp. I wont pay above that because i have no need to.
I feel bad for people like you who are delusional about the present market place and has a difficult time with proper grammar and about specific facts centered around the new 2nd generation CTR.

Good luck with obtaining a new FL5 at MSRP let alone under MSRP and suggest that you keep dreaming!

Last edited:

aya

First Name
kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Championship White CTR, '20 Supra 3.0, '00 S2K
cultured music with Twice and Loona 🤌

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I feel bad for people like you who are delusional about the present market place and has a difficult time with proper grammar and about specific facts centered around the new 2nd generation CTR.

Good luck with obtaining a new FL5 at MSRP let alone under MSRP and suggest that you keep dreaming!
You a troll or just butthurt over ADM’s?

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Thanks for your insight! Will you be attending any local meets/Cars and Coffee any time soon? Would love to see the car in-person, and I'm sure you'll turn lots of heads.

Y82OneTwoSix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR - 2022 MDX Type S Advance
You a troll or just butthurt over ADM’s?
Don't like ADM's anymore than the next guy but just being realistic in today's marketplace when looking for a new FL5.

If you have some answers for all the rest of us enthusiasts maybe pass along some dealership names that are selling these new 2nd generation CTR's for MSRP so that we can reach out to them?

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Let's not turn this into an ADM vs. MSRP like every other thread right now. The owner was nice enough to share their very early thoughts of the car.

OP
OP
crash___

crash___

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, CW FL5
Thanks for your insight! Will you be attending any local meets/Cars and Coffee any time soon? Would love to see the car in-person, and I'm sure you'll turn lots of heads.
sure! are you located in seattle?