• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

StickShiftRoy

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Sport (sold), 22 BOP Si
Who will I listen to in reviews:

• Chris Harris
  • Henry Catchpole
  • Steve Sutcliffe
  • Jethro Bovingdon
  • Dan Prosser
  • Harry Metcalfe
  • Matt Bird
  • Randy Pobst
  • Zack Klapman
  • Jason Cammisa

But I'll take everything they say with a grain of salt. They are just opinions, and we all have our own!

Solid list. I'm waiting on Harris and Cammisa.
Sponsored

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Who will I listen to in reviews:

• Chris Harris
  • Henry Catchpole
  • Steve Sutcliffe
  • Jethro Bovingdon
  • Dan Prosser
  • Harry Metcalfe
  • Matt Bird
  • Randy Pobst
  • Zack Klapman
  • Jason Cammisa

But I'll take everything they say with a grain of salt. They are just opinions, and we all have our own!
Add Matt Prior to this list. He’s very understated but I like his presentation. Autocar, I believe.

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
The ride in +R mode looks awful in most videos, and that's on flat track. That's some serious violent bouncing 😳

I wonder if you can have the +R dash but with more compliant suspension in individual mode?

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
The ride in +R mode looks awful in most videos, and that's on flat track. That's some serious violent bouncing 😳

I wonder if you can have the +R dash but with more compliant suspension in individual mode?
Pretty sure the individual mode would allow you to do that. That's mode is specifically included in cars for that purpose.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Apparently they said that track is hell a bumpy

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R

You can, yes.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Can you set it up so that it stays in this mode or do you have to select it every time you start the car?
I remember seeing the early Japanese press slideshows and it said that the settings are remembered upon startup

evanescent03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ITS, C8 Z06; great pairing
Not even sure why I subscribed to their channel. I immediately un-subbed after watching it.
yeah they do a good job reviewing infotainments and generally have nice video editing but overall i'm not a fan and unsubbed as well. i started getting annoyed with too much whining asking for subs, sounded desperate. i know it's a necessary evil but still i got tired of and also lack of useful driving impression content. the duo i prefer is throttle house because thomas gives a far better analysis of what to expect from a car. however - the only real way to know how a car drives is to drive it ourselves (which has become increasingly difficult, sadly).

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Not sure if this was already posted but just found this
Just finally got to watching that video and bro wtf is that shifter?? I just looked at the spoons website and didn't see that anywhere. It looks super cool. I might get that over that Honda accessory one

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R FL5 - Reviews Compilation (Articles + Videos)  ✍🏻 🎥 12222d.PNG

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Just finally got to watching that video and bro wtf is that shifter?? I just looked at the spoons website and didn't see that anywhere. It looks super cool. I might get that over that Honda accessory one

12222d.PNG
Spoon Duracon

One of my favorite shift knobs ever. Very precise feel.