• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
I know you're in SA but here in the DFW area they are going for MSRP. Most people will tell they're not because they're just calling around. If you're serious about buying one. You'll have to go in person and make the deal. Honda of Ft Worth & Norm Reeves Honda are letting them go for MSRP.
Norma Reeves in North Richland Hills was letting them go for 5K over about 3 to 4 months ago... That changed pretty fast.
Sponsored

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Norma Reeves in North Richland Hills was letting them go for 5K over about 3 to 4 months ago... That changed pretty fast.
During that time they had a BB that was sitting for months. They finally gave in and sold it for MSRP. Now the FL5s they are getting are being sold quick.

Nikw91

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC SIERRA 1500 Duramax
Serious Question,

How many of you are willing to do MSRP on a FL5 ASAP?

I'm currently in talks with the GSM to start doing MSRP on FL5s, they'd only be willing to do so if the cars get bought within a day or 2 of interest being expressed. They aren't fully sold yet on the idea but they are coming around.

Most of you on the forum aren't interested in paying over MSRP but the rest of the public still do. The last 2 Type Rs we sold, both fetched above MSRP.
Lmk, I’d come down from West Palm Beach for MSRP!

Waffles713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Serious Question,

How many of you are willing to do MSRP on a FL5 ASAP?

I'm currently in talks with the GSM to start doing MSRP on FL5s, they'd only be willing to do so if the cars get bought within a day or 2 of interest being expressed. They aren't fully sold yet on the idea but they are coming around.

Most of you on the forum aren't interested in paying over MSRP but the rest of the public still do. The last 2 Type Rs we sold, both fetched above MSRP.
I joined this forum just to answer this
Im ready to buy at msrp ( no dealer “advantage “ add on) . I’m in Oregon so I need to consider the shipping but if I had a local dealer at msrp in champ white. I’d buy today.

Waffles713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Any leads on a Champ white in Oregon?
I'm in Portland but willing To drive.
I need a new daily so I can restore my s2000.

Last edited:

ali55

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Elantra N '21 M2C
Got offered 3k over for a CW in SoCal. Is MSRP attainable for Los Angeles Area?

Nikw91

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stopped by Rick Case Honda in Broward Florida and they’re at $51,000 out the door with 7% tax on a white FL5… best in south Florida

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Stopped by Rick Case Honda in Broward Florida and they’re at $51,000 out the door with 7% tax on a white FL5… best in south Florida
I did say we have the best price in South Florida. Surprised you didn’t tell me you were stopping by. Who did you speak with?

Last edited:

Nikw91

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did say we have the best price in South Florida. Surprised you didn’t tell me you were stopping by. Who did you speak with?
I thought it was you! Someone from your dealership is posting on OfferUp and that’s where I originally messaged. It wasn’t until really late that I brought up the forum and figured out it wasn’t you after all.

If you guys were at MSRP I would have bought it yesterday. Might just pick up a used one at the rate they’re dropping… all ready in the thirty thousands
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! IMG_7691

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I thought it was you! Someone from your dealership is posting on OfferUp and that’s where I originally messaged. It wasn’t until really late that I brought up the forum and figured out it wasn’t you after all.

If you guys were at MSRP I would have bought it yesterday. Might just pick up a used one at the rate they’re dropping… all ready in the thirty thousands
IMG_7691.jpeg
Probably spoke with Joey, he’s been posting the wrong number on OfferUp for a while. Be careful with the price on that one, almost certain they might charge a “certification” fee which brings it in back in line with the market. If there’s no BS, you should get that one.

Maheenstar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
I got a Championship White FL5 in PA for approximately $600 under MSRP.

I was originally shopping for my uncle who wanted one and he was about to put a deposit for this one and drive down from CT to pick it up but now he's on the fence so he is probably going to hold off.

I would hate to see this deal getting passed up, so if there's anyone else who is interested in a CW + doesn't mind the drive to PA, please DM me if you're interested and we can talk more in detail.

Waffles713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
I got a Championship White FL5 in PA for approximately $600 under MSRP.

I was originally shopping for my uncle who wanted one and he was about to put a deposit for this one and drive down from CT to pick it up but now he's on the fence so he is probably going to hold off.

I would hate to see this deal getting passed up, so if there's anyone else who is interested in a CW + doesn't mind the drive to PA, please DM me if you're interested and we can talk more in detail.
yo yo. Im interested. I’d probably ship the car but I am down to fly over there if there aren’t any extra forced dealer add ons
Sponsored