• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Great to see everyone receiving cars! One poster mentioned alot of these are smaller dealers is that holding true for the ones who have got the call recently?
Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Great to see everyone receiving cars! One poster mentioned alot of these are smaller dealers is that holding true for the ones who have got the call recently?
Seems like it. Thereā€™s another shipment coming end of December, hopefully for those of us at medium and large dealerships.

EDIT: Whitby/Oshawa isn't considered a "small dealership", though they did receive one last week.

Last edited:

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Seems like it. Thereā€™s another shipment coming end of December, hopefully for those of us at medium and large dealerships.

EDIT: Whitby/Oshawa isn't considered a "small dealership", though they did receive one last week.
Thanks I am at a medium dealer but they did just receive one in May so not expecting one until spring. Any news from your side?

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Thanks I am at a medium dealer but they did just receive one in May so not expecting one until spring. Any news from your side?
Just piggybacking off this--I'm also at a medium-sized dealer and they also received one just at the very end of June. @RazgrizOne's ;)

So also not expecting them to receive another until next spring/summer.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Not sure how you guys measure dealership, when I visit in person Iā€™ll ask them what their numbers are, but they were told by Honda they will only get one car during the 3 years. Itā€™s a dealership in a small town.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Not sure how you guys measure dealership, when I visit in person Iā€™ll ask them what their numbers are, but they were told by Honda they will only get one car during the 3 years. Itā€™s a dealership in a small town.
that's like my dealer only getting one and it's a city but really a town by the gta standard....i feel deliveries based on size of dealership might be just coincidence... but who knows... in any case try to stay on top of your dealer and be nice and have them work with you to get info from regional or district managers... good luck to you all... hang tight the wait is worth it

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
So I wonder if due to these Red Sea attacks the next batch will be coming to BC instead and possibly some delays!?

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
So I wonder if due to these Red Sea attacks the next batch will be coming to BC instead and possibly some delays!?
naaah, those are specifically targeting Israeli vessels in response to Israel's 2 month bombing of civilians in Palestine...I wouldn't worry

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Here's a better one lol

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want 1703212959892

Appears to be a flip....

I recall @sam3r_11 saying that he may have to sign a document saying he wasn't going to flip, did you have to do that? I saw your post on the facebook group, congrats again!

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
That does upset me, people buying just to flip, like most you going to get out of it if you sell is like 4k, but letā€™s make the government rich by giving them 18k worth of tax lol
Sponsored