• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Vivek, if you were my son, I’d leave it for you for free if something happened to me . I know how much you want one and I hope your dreams come true !
With kind regards.
I don't know what to say; I'm out of words. Many members on this forum, and especially you sir @captainscott60 have been very helpful and kind towards me. I would make sure to drive to MS, as I definitely owe you a drink now, in a Championship White Type R whenever I get one. @tuhroo , @AspecR with their invaluable inside knowledge, and @CivicR38 , @SP R KiD , @Scottyy , and @Juniiorr914 with their helpful DMs about any leads. If I ever manage to land myself a Championship White Type R, I would make sure to post some photos in the forum. Some of us might disagree on some things but we are all here for the FL5. Hope everyone gets the color at the price they want.
Sponsored

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
I don't know what to say; I'm out of words. Many members on this forum, and especially you sir @captainscott60 have been very helpful and kind towards me. I would make sure to drive to MS, as I definitely owe you a drink now, in a Championship White Type R whenever I get one. @tuhroo , @AspecR with their invaluable inside knowledge, and @CivicR38 , @SP R KiD , @Scottyy , and @Juniiorr914 with their helpful DMs about any leads. If I ever manage to land myself a Championship White Type R, I would make sure to post some photos in the forum. Some of us might disagree on some things but we are all here for the FL5. Hope everyone gets the color at the price they want.
Absolutely, my hope is with a lot of the dealers I know still have my # for round 2 will reach out to me so I can help people like yourself out. But one things for sure, some of these dealers are reaching for the starts for that extra dollar 😞.

Just hang in there bud you'll get one for sure.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Absolutely, my hope is with a lot of the dealers I know still have my # for round 2 will reach out to me so I can help people like yourself out. But one things for sure, some of these dealers are reaching for the starts for that extra dollar 😞.

Just hang in there bud you'll get one for sure.
I hope he does. He definitely deserves it. He’s been after a White Car for months now and just wants a close deal, for the color he wants. I can’t blame him. By the way, young man, I am in MN so a bit colder here and a longer drive. But that’s what airplanes are for saving time and money for a drink.lol. You behave yourself and be a good person and I truly believe you will get exactly what you want soon
with best regards
Scott
11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 1673578625808

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
I hope he does. He definitely deserves it. He’s been after a White Car for months now and just wants a close deal, for the color he wants. I can’t blame him. By the way, young man, I am in MN so a bit colder here and a longer drive. But that’s what airplanes are for saving time and money for a drink.lol. You behave yourself and be a good person and I truly believe you will get exactly what you want soon
with best regards
Scott
1673578625808.png
Oh I'm in Maine at the moment so shouldn't be that worse haha. Also would be a great way to break in the car when I get one lol. As always, thanks for all the help all of you provide; I'm not even American (I'm an international student from India and 23 years old) but the positive response in the forum just makes me feel so belonged in here. Have a good night!

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
My pleasure buddy. That's what having a community is all about. Be patient, roll out phase will die down some and I'm almost certain you'll get the car you want. Might just have to wait until there are more than 20 total allocations in a 200 mile radius of where we live. I'll keep an eye out.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5

appreciate it man, i just wanted to give as much info to people as i can...i say we all still need to meet up at the dragon for some fun driving and some beers

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
appreciate it man, i just wanted to give as much info to people as i can...i say we all still need to meet up at the dragon for some fun driving and some beers
Tuhroo, what is the OEM offset for the 23 Type R wheels ? Thanks if you know !
Regards

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
- Size: 19 x 9.5"
- Offset: ET60
- 5x120 PCD
Sorry Aspec but is the stock offset 60. Thanks for this dumb shit asking the Question. I have a certain wheel I would like to get but don’t want to change anything from stock. The size of these BBS are the the same but I think the offset they told me was 25 I think ? Not sure. What does ET stand for.
thank you for your time I appreciate it.
sincerely

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Sorry Aspec but is the stock offset 60. Thanks for this dumb shit asking the Question. I have a certain wheel I would like to get but don’t want to change anything from stock. The size of these BBS are the the same but I think the offset they told me was 25 I think ? Not sure. What does ET stand for.
sincerely
LOL it's a valid question no need to beat yourself down about it. +25 would be too aggressive for the FL5 unless you plan to remain at the stock height. Offset is stamped on a wheel as an ET value, which refers to the German phrase “Einpress Tiefe.” ET indicates the distance between the mounting surface and the geometric centre of the wheel.

General rule of thumb for a FL5/FK8 is on a 9.5 inch wide wheel you should stick to between 40-45 offset. The smaller the ET the more likely you are to have rubbing issues on a 9.5 wide wheel.

Use this website to help with wheel specs, "willtheyfit.com"

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Oh I'm in Maine at the moment so shouldn't be that worse haha. Also would be a great way to break in the car when I get one lol. As always, thanks for all the help all of you provide; I'm not even American (I'm an international student from India and 23 years old) but the positive response in the forum just makes me feel so belonged in here. Have a good night!
Please send me some fresh Bissell Brothers in the mail. Thank you.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
sincerely
Don't know exactly what ET stands for, but it denotes the offset of the wheel

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
LOL it's a valid question no need to beat yourself down about it. +25 would be too aggressive for the FL5 unless you plan to remain at the stock height. Offset is stamped on a wheel as an ET value, which refers to the German phrase “Einpress Tiefe.” ET indicates the distance between the mounting surface and the geometric centre of the wheel.

General rule of thumb for a FL5/FK8 is on a 9.5 inch wide wheel you should stick to between 40-45 offset. The smaller the ET the more likely you are to have rubbing issues on a 9.5 wide wheel.

Use this website to help with wheel specs, "willtheyfit.com"
Thank You

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
When we both get our hands on an FL5, let’s go grab a drink brother. It’s all a waiting game at this point, I’m sure we will get ours in due time. Took me about a half a year to get an FK8 so I’m hoping by next year I have the FL5. Best of luck to everyone securing theirs on this forum 🤝🏼

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
So I finally got my car last week and the paint is completely wrecked. The hood and roof was resprayed at the factory and it looks like a 12 year old did it. All the seals have paint over spray on them. It can't be corrected or polished out either as the defects are under the clear coat. Not sure what's going to happen.
Sponsored

Last edited: