• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Don’t get your hopes high mostl it might take 2 weeks from

I called Hagerstown Honda and offered them 5k ADM. they said it’s already reduced from 15k-7.5 ADM . They won’t sell it for 5k and happy to keep the car until it sells
Yeah they won't budge bro. I tried too lol
Sponsored

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
AspecR, anything on JHMFL5G43PX000923 available yet? My dealer doesn't know but I also don't get the feeling he's trying very hard to find out either. TY

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Still at the office but on my break, so here's a few photos the dealer took of the car and me lol. I'm in the maroon shirt. And yes, I thought it was a cliche but it is true. Pictures don't do the car justice. I took an Uber there and my driver drops me right in front of the car. He's like wow that's a nice car never seen one. I'm like yeah that's mine........thumbs up gained even before getting the car lol. Yet to ceramic coat, ppf, and rust coat it. All pictures were taken by dealer before and at delivery, I'll take some of my own once the above stuff is done to car. Drove 90 miles back home and got it registered. Worth the money imo, ride is not that stiff in comfort but +R would rattle a few bones (not mine). Just gotta get used to changing from 1st to 2nd; I have a habit of keeping the rpms low (blame experience behind driving diesel manuals) so I change gears sooner, 1st to 2nd gear causes the car to jerk a bit. Guess I need to start giving some more throttle like it deserves!

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations IMG_1696 (1)

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations IMG_1268

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations IMG_1264 (1)

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations IMG_1470

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 9EA4764F-

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 252E693F-

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Still at the office but on my break, so here's a few photos the dealer took of the car and me lol. I'm in the maroon shirt. And yes, I thought it was a cliche but it is true. Pictures don't do the car justice. I took an Uber there and my driver drops me right in front of the car. He's like wow that's a nice car never seen one. I'm like yeah that's mine........thumbs up gained even before getting the car lol. Yet to ceramic coat, ppf, and rust coat it. All pictures were taken by dealer before and at delivery, I'll take some of my own once the above stuff is done to car. Drove 90 miles back home and got it registered. Worth the money imo, ride is not that stiff in comfort but +R would rattle a few bones (not mine). Just gotta get used to changing from 1st to 2nd; I have a habit of keeping the rpms low (blame experience behind driving diesel manuals) so I change gears sooner, 1st to 2nd gear causes the car jerk a bit. Guess I need to start giving some more throttle like it deserves!

IMG_1696 (1).jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1264 (1).jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

9EA4764F-.jpg

252E693F-.jpg
Congratulations! Standing like a boss!

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Congratulations and Enjoy Vevik. You worked hard for it, and deserve! Let me know how your family like it as well? I want to see if they’re ase thrilled as you are ? Lol
Best
Sponsored