• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I sure hope there is an Si Hatch for the 11th gen. Have they ever said there would be one?
No, they've only confirmed a hatch, not an Si hatch. I think with the coupe gone, and the hatch body style surprisingly popular, it makes perfect sense to have an Si hatch. With a 1.5T it won't steal a single Type R buyer, imo.
Sponsored

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)
I sure hope there is an Si Hatch for the 11th gen. Have they ever said there would be one?

Actually, the preview seems to confirm what the patent drawings indicated. I see few, if any differences.
I fully believe there will be a Si Hatch for three reasons:

1. Hatch production shifting to North America.
2. Honda Dropped the Coupe from production.
3. Honda has said that the Hatch will be the Sport focus going forward in response to questions when they dropped the coupe.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Going back to winning exterior design cues. Always loved the last-gen Accord, especially in V6 Sport form:

11th Gen Honda Civic Official 2022 Civic Sedan Teaser! Concept Reveal Coming Nov 17! 2016-Honda-Accord-Sport-110

11th Gen Honda Civic Official 2022 Civic Sedan Teaser! Concept Reveal Coming Nov 17! 2022 Honda Civic sedan teaser 1-enhanced

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP FK7, ‘20 PWP FC1 si, ‘22 LSM FE2 (soon)
Looks very accord-ish... not that that’s a bad thing. An accord with a shorter wheelbase, and length could look pretty damn good.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra

3. Honda has said that the Hatch will be the Sport focus going forward in response to questions when they dropped the coupe.
Or they will leave the hatch for Acuras coming sport compact. The civic hatch may only have the entry 1.5l turbo.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
It looks similar to the renderings. However it’s a prototype, which tend to be misleading because they always make it look how we would mod them. For example, the wheel pokes out beyond the fender and wheel gap is minimal. No way they do this on the production model, no matter the trim.

My guess is this will appeal to those who didn’t like the 10th gen and those who like the 10th gen will say this looks too boring.
True, I thought the 10th gen civic sedan looked pretty eh till they did the 2019 mini refresh. Now I think it looks peak, well...after everything I’ve done to it. ?

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Or they will leave the hatch for Acuras coming sport compact. The civic hatch may only have the entry 1.5l turbo.
I don't think Acura is interested in making hatches anymore. They'll only make one Civic-based car so it'll be a sedan for sure.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Not sure how close this is, but we will find out soon by 11/17.

8F2DDC8D-1456-44FF-9F12-8D8F6456FCFD.jpeg
I'd say, from what we've seen so far between the patent images and spy shots that's 99% accurate to what we will see tomorrow.

djlythium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe

I agree with this.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Pass, I only owned one sedan in my life. Waiting for hatches.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.