• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Neat.

I like what they've done to keep them different. Excited about reviews.

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R; 2024 Honda Civic Touring
I wonder what the manufacturing capacity of that plant is.
This might be more available than the Honda FL5.

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
The protrusion underneath the headlights is hideous. This might drive even more buyers to the CTR :(

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
Seeing as there isn't a badge number in the interior like the CTR, is the ITS not going to be as limited as the CTR?

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently
- Happy about the confirmation of a rowdier ā€œpops and bangsā€ exhaust tuning in Sport+ mode. 16-speaker ELS audio system will be great in a daily driver too.
- Surprised (and sorta neutral) about the lack of aggressive design of the front seats. Theyā€™ll be more comfortable for daily driver ingress and egress, but they donā€™t look all that special.
- Personally disappointed by lack of sunroof, but I understand not everyone likes ā€˜em. Wish theyā€™d give the option though. Other slight disappointments are: No ventilated/cooled seats, and perplexed why they removed the middle rear seat as well from this.

SPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
Love the rear but they made the front of the car look kinda ugly. Not seeing too much to separate it from the base Integra in terms of styling.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Lol, its a less aggressive non jdm civic with a leather interior. šŸ˜‚

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
The fuck they do with the rear diffuser and why does it come almost all the way to the top of the bumper? :-/

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Only weighs around 30 pounds more, is functionally identical to the Type-R, and has leather *heated* seats???

I would still prefer the Type-R but now Iā€™m hoping this drops ADM! I have a huge additional bargaining chip!

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Looks like there is no custom gauge display or "Type S" mode, just Sport+. It is funny to me that they made a more refined and comfortable riding Type R, but then gave it a rowdier exhaust and more aggressive fender flares. I like it, but definitely a weird mix of more luxury but also more boy racer aspects.