• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Update on my end.

Looks like they're getting 5 Integra Type S in 2023 (Calgary dealer). 2 in June, 3 in July/Aug. All of them are black or white. Sounds like 13 people on the list.. I’m #2 and have to make a decision.

No idea on residuals currently unfortunately... probably be out in June. Now to decide if I go ahead with the ITS and then sell it once my FL5 order comes in 2024.

Do you guys think the ITS will hold onto value pretty well?
It's weird that Black or White are the only initial colour options. I'd like white one but would also consider the blue. I don't have to worry about the ITS till the end of the year (8th on the list), but if by chance I got the ITS before the CTR, I would be doing the same thing. I'm sure it will keep its value, especially early on.
Sponsored

Randomguy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, R32 GTR
Update on my end.

Looks like they're getting 5 Integra Type S in 2023 (Calgary dealer). 2 in June, 3 in July/Aug. All of them are black or white. Sounds like 13 people on the list.. I’m #2 and have to make a decision.

No idea on residuals currently unfortunately... probably be out in June. Now to decide if I go ahead with the ITS and then sell it once my FL5 order comes in 2024.

Do you guys think the ITS will hold onto value pretty well?
which dealer? My salesman hasn’t given me nothing…

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
From what I know, if your deposit is tied to an order at Honda Canada you should get one but its not 100% sure which is crazy… and no ones know when… if its only a deposit without any kind of confirmation from Honda Canada that the order is made… well
But the problem doesn’t end there though. Who knows how much will they sell it?

I’m currently #2 in the list where I got my DP and BOS and even with the official MSRP announced yet my dealership don’t want to talk or give info about the pricing. Again, no deal is secured until the FL5 is in our garage unfortunately.

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Haha wow I try not to look at the allocations around the world cus that just makes me angry :p (the only update I got from my dealer and the docks is that they're coming)

I've had a deposit since Dec 2021 and dealer got all the admin for the car ready since October 2022. Just need the thing to show lol

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
Haha wow I try not to look at the allocations around the world cus that just makes me angry :p (the only update I got from my dealer and the docks is that they're coming)

I've had a deposit since Dec 2021 and dealer got all the admin for the car ready since October 2022. Just need the thing to show lol
really appreciate the info, I was planning on going to the dealer to ask tomorrow. I will probably go anyway to see what they say..supposedly I am next in line..

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
really appreciate the info, I was planning on going to the dealer to ask tomorrow. I will probably go anyway to see what they say..supposedly I am next in line..
Goodluck!! Hopefully there's some good news

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
went to Westwood Honda today and talked to the manager.
told me they aren't told much and don't know when the next one is coming..
asked him to confirm my place in line and apparently finance manager knows that info and will get back to me Monday.. I don't have a good feeling about this as someone who doesn't have a car to trade in. :(

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
went to Westwood Honda today and talked to the manager.
told me they aren't told much and don't know when the next one is coming..
asked him to confirm my place in line and apparently finance manager knows that info and will get back to me Monday.. I don't have a good feeling about this as someone who doesn't have a car to trade in. :(
Honestly, as much as I like the FL5 and actually do prefer it over the ITS, I closed my ITS deal today, white with red interior.

Three party counter signed @ MSRP. Not a SINGLE additional add-on required, not even dealer fee to be paid. No BS, straight forward deal.

I know exactly when the car will be here.

GL to everyone on here, gonna be moving over to the teggy forum, wish yall all the best. Parting words, life is too short to get fucked over and over again. Just gotta move on eventually.

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Honestly, as much as I like the FL5 and actually do prefer it over the ITS, I closed my ITS deal today, white with red interior.

Three party counter signed @ MSRP. Not a SINGLE additional add-on required, not even dealer fee to be paid. No BS, straight forward deal.

GL to everyone on here, gonna be moving over to the teggy forum, wish yall all the best. Parting words, life is too short to get fucked over and over again. Just gotta move on eventually.
Not a farewell but a see you soon. Enjoy the new car and thanks for all the insights buddy!

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R

No more M2?

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Went to Surrey Honda and was told more are coming within the next few months.

20230513_152605.jpg
Who’s the lucky guy that got this one bro?
Sponsored