• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014
Not their fault, not much has been updated for that VIN. Car is in the country but still pending, I can't see an ETA yet
AspecR, just wanted to say thanks for all your postings. It helped me secure a boost blue. Per the dealer it has an ETA of 2/12 to 2/16. Probably more like end of the month? Just wondering your opinion. Thanks in advance and thanks for your contribution to the forum. If your ever around Chicago beers on me.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
AspecR, just wanted to say thanks for all your postings. It helped me secure a boost blue. Per the dealer it has an ETA of 2/12 to 2/16. Probably more like end of the month? Just wondering your opinion. Thanks in advance and thanks for your contribution to the forum. If your ever around Chicago beers on me.
Mine has the same ETA as well but I'd say budget an extra 2 weeks. ALLEGEDLY, most of the logistic issues which plagued the first batch cars are mostly resolved. IDK how true it is, that's just I've been told.

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
@AspecR can you help me track the car with VIN: JHMFL5G46PX000866

Communication about it's ETA has been all over the place and I could do with some peace of mind.

Thanks in advance! You're doing god's work :D

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
Do these initally come by rail when going to the east coast? I was talking to the honda dealer in Franklin, TN this morning and he mentioned that. One last check on my vin number and I won't bother you again. I do appreciate all the help you have been to me and many others.
JHMFL5047PX000973

Thanks,
Don

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Do these initally come by rail when going to the east coast? I was talking to the honda dealer in Franklin, TN this morning and he mentioned that. One last check on my vin number and I won't bother you again. I do appreciate all the help you have been to me and many others.
JHMFL5047PX000973

Thanks,
Don
LOL I don't mind checking VINS for any of you guys, so you can keep "bothering" me lol. Just let your salesman know Imma need 10% of his commission since I'm doing his job for him.

Your dealer locked up your car but a couple others in the general area have a 2/23-2/27 ETA.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
@AspecR has VIN JHMFL5G40PX000832 been locked as well? If not what's the ETA and if yes what's the ETA for surrounding cars in New England with a 1/10 production date?

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
JHMFL5047PX000973

Thanks,
Don
Yes they do. I'm not sure exactly which rail port yours will be coming to but the railraods are still heavily behind. Some ongoing rail embargoes are jamming things up. Mine took almost 3 months past my initial ETA to get here.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
JHMFL5047PX000973

Thanks,
Don
For the "long haul," rail lines are the major (~75% - 80%) transport. Transcontinental service is often via several different lines as well. Honda has a contract with CSX according to their US corporate site. The attached map show the major routes in 2014, but they're basically still the same. BTW: CSX is notoriously slow and fraught with worker shortages. And even after vehicles have reached their destination yards, you then have to wait on a trucking line to make the final delivery, even if it's only a few miles from the dealership. Honda's logistics and the roll-out for the Type R have been abysmal in my opinion.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
For the "long haul," rail lines are the major (~75% - 80%) transport. Transcontinental service is often via several different lines as well. Honda has a contract with CSX according to their US corporate site. The attached map show the major routes in 2014, but they're basically still the same. BTW: CSX is notoriously slow and fraught with worker shortages. And even after vehicles have reached their destination yards, you then have to wait on a trucking line to make the final delivery, even if it's only a few miles from the dealership. Honda's logistics and the roll-out for the Type R have been abysmal in my opinion.
11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 7P49ysvdqB6XZ54zdHv2f8oZetcj1owPw57wbs40a1s-2124259876
Sponsored