• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Didn't know, did not start hunting until middle of Jan. Found a deal I liked, not first choice of color but in my top 2. Really wanted all of the safety features, my FK8 did't have any. ETA is 20-24 Feb. so it looks like it might be on time.
Mine has the same ETA but at this point I am worried that it might get delayed, as my dealer is in Massachusetts, and not all midwest cars have arrived yet.
Sponsored

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
My dealer is keeping me up to date on where my car is. Yours should be able to do the same for you.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's what I am confused about; they keep telling me that they have lost access to tracking after they marked it sold for me. I thought only Honda employees from other dealerships did but for some reason these guys lost it too.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
That's what I am confused about; they keep telling me that they have lost access to tracking after they marked it sold for me. I thought only Honda employees from other dealerships did but for some reason these guys lost it too.
They will have to get updates from their corporate rep at that point.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Noted, thanks. Would let them know tomorrow.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
I have a CW 900 series vin that just delivered to my dealer in TN yesterday. Now, it gets on another truck and heads my way in FL.
Sweet, that hopefully means my 9xx is close to the dealer in LA too, they say "soon" but can't give me more than that.

Are there any community powered trackers? I know there are the ones for inventory, it's how I found mine, but is there one for in-transit? I don't want to bug AspecR too much :)

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
For those shipping your cars from dealership, are you going open or enclosed route? I'm torn as the enclosed trailer is $700 more and will require the handler to slither in and out through the window due to the limited space of the enclosed trailer..

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
I've shipped cars a few times - if it's winter (wet/snow) where it will be traveling through go enclosed. The amount of grime/sand/dirt on my car when I had it shipped during winter was no bueno. The other times I had no issue.

ne_typer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BB FL5
Got a call from another NE dealer this morning that a car that showed as in production as of last week is in California now, so I can confirm what others are seeing.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
I got an update from my WI dealer that an ETA was given of 3/10 - 3/14
Sponsored