• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
well... i'm not used to looking at car prototypes, so i'm prob wrong... but would this be a normal way to design it -- tacked on or not? With a seam like this, to me, it looks more of a mock-up of what they expect the finished product to look like. but, y'all can enlighten me if this is normal...

11th Gen Honda Civic Official: 2024 Integra Type S Gets 320 HP! new-acura-prototype

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
well... i'm not used to looking at car prototypes, so i'm prob wrong... but would this be a normal way to design it -- tacked on or not? With a seam like this, to me, it looks more of a mock-up of what they expect the finished product to look like. but, y'all can enlighten me if this is normal...

new-acura-prototype.jpg
I think people are saying tacked on because they’re more like what you’d find in the aftermarket rather than a bespoke set of front and rear fenders found only on the FL5 within the Civic lineup. Based on what the wrapped prototype looked like it seems they will be, for lack of a better term, tacked on to the regular Integra front and rear fenders in some way.

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Would be interesting if they would make a limited run Type S-Zero trim as a nod to the older NSX, where it slots in between the S and R. This could be the "Type R" of the Acura line.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec