• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

blinkme323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y Performance
Called Piazza Honda the other day to get some info and they said that they will be selling these for 35k over MSRP šŸ˜‚o_O

I have a feeling that Iā€™ll buy this car at MSRP in a few yearā€™s time.

I paid $55k for a new 21 M2C (manual with exec). They were going for 5-9% off MSRP. Granted, this was at the start of COVID before prices exploded, but still, Iā€™d never imagine people would be lining up to pay $5-15k more for a Civic.
Totally agree. Honda will make as many of these as they can sell. It may take some time, but they WILL be widely available at MSRP at some point.
Sponsored

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Called Piazza Honda the other day to get some info and they said that they will be selling these for 35k over MSRP šŸ˜‚o_O

Totally agree. Honda will make as many of these as they can sell. It may take some time, but they WILL be widely available at MSRP at some point.

Yep, same thing happened with the FK8.

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I test drove an IS500 and RS5 yesterday and boy do they pull hard. Iā€™ll likely get one of those cars if I canā€™t snag an FL5 for MSRP. Iā€™m sure the dealers would love a multi Honda trade in deal.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Test drove an IS500 and RS5 yesterday and boy do they pull hard. Iā€™ll likely get one of those cars if I canā€™t snag an FL5 for MSRP. Iā€™m sure the dealers would love a multi Honda trade in deal.
Both good options if the R is above 50K.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I donā€™t think this gen will ever be widely available but $35k is down right filthy.

HuynhSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GX460
you need to go back to remedial mathā€¦.those two add up to 30% and id pay that if i could get your artificially low msrp - make sense or do we need to get a 4 year old in here to translate?
How much did you end up paying for your your 2023 Type R?

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing, '24 FL5
There are several brokers out there willing to sell RS3s at MSRP. There will be a wait though for sure.
Yea, the OTD price for an RS3 with 0 options/accessories will be mid 60s near me but getting ahold of one will be difficult. Similar to the blackwing, I think most you'll find will end up in the 70k+ range (various packages), though it may be harder to get your hands on than a CT4-V Blackwing as Audi has a lot more fanboys.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Yea, the OTD price for an RS3 with 0 options/accessories will be mid 60s near me but getting ahold of one will be difficult. Similar to the blackwing, I think most you'll find will end up in the 70k+ range (various packages), though it may be harder to get your hands on than a CT4-V Blackwing as Audi has a lot more fanboys.
That was my experience. They had five coming in the next year. Four were sold. The last one was 75k with the package it came with. That's the RS3 not the rs5. I just don't think the RS5 and the CTR are even in the same ballpark price wise even with ADMs included.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
That was my experience. They had five coming in the next year. Four were sold. The last one was 75k with the package it came with. That's the RS3 not the rs5. I just don't think the RS5 and the CTR are even in the same ballpark price wise even with ADMs included.

I think so when there are multiple confirmed sales 70K+.

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Everyone always compares the price of the CTR with ADM to the MSRP price of other cars, even though those other cars are either impossible to find and/or have ADMs that are just as high šŸ™„
I can literally walk into dealers near me and purchase an M3, RS3, RS5, IS500, et cetera with no mark up.