• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
The Log R screenshots make it look like track time is going to be fun. Is there something that you didn't like with Log R?
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Still on the standard 0w20?

going to 5w30 Amsoil or redline should see those oil temps drop a decent amount

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Very nice! I haven't been up Summit Point in some time and always as a spectator.
Summit is a ton of fun to drive. Not the nicest facilities so doesn’t seem like people ever want to make a far drive for it but the track itself is awesome. I’d highly recommend driving it if you get the chance.

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
The Log R screenshots make it look like track time is going to be fun. Is there something that you didn't like with Log R?
I think the only thing I don’t like about it so far is the Average Speed displayed on the screen in the car is wrong. Other than that I love it. I have a lap timer left over from my race car but don’t need it with LogR. Very convenient.

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Still on the standard 0w20?

going to 5w30 Amsoil or redline should see those oil temps drop a decent amount
I put 0-20 Amsoil Signature in it. 250° doesn’t bother me but if it starts getting to 280°+ I’ll start looking into ways to get it cooler.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I put 0-20 Amsoil Signature in it. 250° doesn’t bother me but if it starts getting to 280°+ I’ll start looking into ways to get it cooler.
gotcha

yea down here it’s already mid 90’s…I’ll be switching to 5w30 redline before track day

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
gotcha

yea down here it’s already mid 90’s…I’ll be switching to 5w30 redline before track day
good to know. I’ll keep that in mind once it starts warming up

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
I think the only thing I don’t like about it so far is the Average Speed displayed on the screen in the car is wrong. Other than that I love it. I have a lap timer left over from my race car but don’t need it with LogR. Very convenient.
So I was thinking about the average lap speed being wrong and I think I figured it out. It’s showing MPH but I think it’s actually KPH. So slightly annoying but at least it’s not just a random number and is just a conversion issue.

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
First session out after swapping back to OEM pads and getting rid of the brake shake. Still a lot to learn about driving a modern car with all of its nannys vs an old POS Miata. This car is very capable on track though and an absolute blast to rip around in.

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Damn is that car quiet.
Yea, borderline too quiet lol. The insane wind that day didn't help either. I used to use an external mic for my S2000 to get engine noise instead of wind noise in the videos. Might have to go that route again. I really wish the resonator wasn't the same pipe as the muffler because I'd take it out. I don't really want to cut the stock exhaust up and I love the way the tips look.

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Kind of a shitty pic but as I was washing the track day filth off of the car today I noticed a few rubber marks had hit right at the PPF that Honda put on the rear door. Almost like they knew right where the aero would send the rubber pieces :thumbsup:. It’s the little things that make this car so damn good.
11th Gen Honda Civic Yeaitsahonda’s FL5 Ownership Journal A0379199-83CF-46D0-86A8-D32011EA5390

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Got the track/autocross wheels and tires on this week and washed all the damn pollen off tonight. I really like how similar these wheels are to the OEM ones. She’s all ready for my first autocross in over a decade this weekend. Test and tune format with light rain all morning should give me plenty of time to figure out where I’m going and then have the afternoon to see what the car can do.
11th Gen Honda Civic Yeaitsahonda’s FL5 Ownership Journal 5FE2D496-1B3C-4EA1-86A6-9315FD81C687

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
Those wheels look nice. Are they 18”? How do they feel compared to stock?
Sponsored