• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Ministry

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
Side note: Are the suspension blocks still installed up front or is that just how the angle makes it seem? The front looks higher than other pictures I've seen.
Turns out the blocks were indeed on so thank you for pointing that out...had them removed this morning and made a post about it warning others.
Sponsored

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Is Comfort mode even better now without the blocks?! ;)

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Turns out the blocks were indeed on so thank you for pointing that out...had them removed this morning and made a post about it warning others.
If one place forgot it, I'm sure others will too. Maybe they should make your warning post a sticky for others to easily see. I'll be sure to look when mine comes in (200 years from now for the east coast).

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
The steering wheel and shift bag aren’t an option lol.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Do you get the other rim set stock on the side, when you order the forged set?
You’re supposed to, don’t let the dealership keep them. They are yours when you bought the car and the forged wheels are an accessory.

Dealerships don’t take your original floor mats when you order the all-weather mats so the same principle applies here.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
@Ministry , might be worthwhile to escalate to Honda corporate; some dealers on here might be willing to help point you the right way

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Unless they specifically wrote in the deal they get to keep the factory items go back to the dealership and argue that they are yours to keep.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Sick just sick….there are certain dealerships ive gone into and i can feel the slime the second i walk through the door. My local is good but most give me that feeling.