• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R

According to video, fenders aren't tacked on.
Yeah it seems that way. Interesting, design choice.

With the fenders being that exaggerated, I wonder if that means you can actually fit larger tires on the ITS 😅

Its interesting that they dont have much Alcantara in the interior. I wonder how much of the interior was changed compared to the A-spec
Sponsored

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Yeah it seems that way. Interesting, design choice.

With the fenders being that exaggerated, I wonder if that means you can actually fit larger tires on the ITS 😅

Its interesting that they dont have much Alcantara in the interior. I wonder how much of the interior was changed compared to the A-spec
Alcantara was on the center of the aspec seats and now it's a perforated suede.

It looks like we are loosing memory seats, powered passenger seat, moonroof, 5 the seat in rear.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
The rear seats look inexcusably flimsy. They don’t look remotely inviting. Like sitting on a wooden plank.
They are quite soft and squishy..( like sitting on a cloud:rofl: ) I actually found them to be quite comfortable ... looking at them I wish they would have made the seats similar to the fronts with the perforated suede :hmm:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
@JDM_DOHC_SiR
Can you take photos that show if it has memory seats?
It's on the door above the powered windows controls
Also extra photos of the red interior including rear seats? I'm thinking of doing a 5 seater swap

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
@JDM_DOHC_SiR
Can you take photos that show if it has memory seats?
It's on the door above the powered windows controls
Also extra photos of the red interior including rear seats? I'm thinking of doing a 5 seater swap

I looked a a few more of the pictures I took but I don't have any ones that show it ... But I can confirm that the drivers door panel did not have the seat memory buttons .. it was a blank off plate where it would normally be:doh:

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
They are quite soft and squishy..( like sitting on a cloud:rofl: ) I actually found them to be quite comfortable ... looking at them I wish they would have made the seats similar to the fronts with the perforated suede :hmm:
Interesting! That’s good to hear, actually. Because they look supremely uncomfortable. Hahaha

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
The problem I have now is that I'm in full agreement with the interior of the ITS, but I want a more subdued exterior (like the FL5).

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS

According to video, fenders aren't tacked on.
Why is this such a big deal? The car looks great. If you don't think it does, I don't think "fully integrated" fenders would do it for you, either.

It's a $50k car. There are going to be compromises.

Know what else is $50k? A Ford Explorer. In fact, it's not difficult to find them over $60k... and I could go on... I just checked and yep, first couple Subaru Ascents I saw eclipsed $50k... seriously, just stop to think about what $50k gets you in today's market.... sad to say, it really isn't much.

A great, track-capable driving experience with some luxury amenities and an appealing design for $50k is amazing in this market. The fact that I can also get my 75 lb dog in it plus his cage and luggage and another whole ass person makes this an EXTREMELY compelling car- even without memory seats, ambient lighting, or a usb charger in the rear.

I'd even argue this car is NOT intended to be a family car. It's just a practical sports car that can do family things occasionally. If you truly need a "family car" then you would look at the a-spec, or a TLX, or any number of other cars that won't drive or look like this, and aren't available in a manual.

I'm just hoping all of the vocal commenters with negative opinions of the car stay away from it so I can avoid an ADM. Even if they do, I don't think they're going to have a problem selling this car.

That said, I do of course hope some of this stuff makes it into production, but I haven't lost sight of how much car $50k gets you.

Also let me remind everyone that the average asking price of a used CTR is hovering around $61k, last I checked. If you can actually get this car for $50k, it will be a bargain.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Why is this such a big deal? The car looks great. If you don't think it does, I don't think "fully integrated" fenders would do it for you, either.

Know what else is $50k? A Ford Explorer. In fact, it's not difficult to find them over $60k... and I could go on... I just checked and yep, first couple Subaru Ascents I saw eclipsed $50k... seriously, just stop to think about what $50k gets you in today's market.... sad to say, it really isn't much.

A great, track-capable driving experience with some luxury amenities and an appealing design for $50k is amazing in this market. The fact that I can also get my 75 lb dog in it plus his cage and luggage and another whole ass person makes this an EXTREMELY compelling car- even without memory seats, ambient lighting, or a usb charger in the rear.

I'd even argue this car is NOT intended to be a family car. It's just a practical sports car that can do family things occasionally. If you truly need a "family car" then you would look at the a-spec, or a TLX, or any number of other cars that won't drive or look like this, and aren't available in a manual.

I'm just hoping all of the vocal commenters with negative opinions of the car stay away from it so I can avoid an ADM. Even if they do, I don't think they're going to have a problem selling this car.

That said, I do of course hope some of this stuff makes it into production, but I haven't lost sight of how much car $50k gets you.

Also let me remind everyone that the average asking price of a used CTR is hovering around $61k, last I checked. If you can actually get this car for $50k, it will be a bargain.
I'm still interested just disappointed certain Aspec features didn't carry over.

Illuminated entry is that still present?? I love that feature on my Aspec

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic

Meh, it's ok for people to have an opinion. I personally don't like the "tacked-on fender" look, but not enough to deter me from buying the car. The car itself is fantastic.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Meh, it's ok for people to have an opinion. I personally don't like the "tacked-on fender" look, but not enough to deter me from buying the car. The car itself is fantastic.
It's ok for me to question it, because my opinion is that opinion is wrong.

That said, I was also considering the G87 BMW M2 and that car has been getting absolutely hammered by the peanut gallery. This car is getting a downright joyous celebration in comparison.

I think part of it is that IMO the ITS invokes several throwback features from Japanese cars in the 90s that I absolutely loved while also enhancing everything that was good about the refreshed look of the new Integra. The G87 just tried an entirely different direction, and it's going to take a while for eyes to adjust... I know mine had to, but I actually like it now.

But that's just the thing... I like the G87 M2. I freaking love the ITS...
Sponsored