• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HEL cooler, Did I bite off to much 😂

OP
OP
Yorkman1

Yorkman1

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type-R #170001
You’re gonna be waiting for a while because I’m waiting on parts so I won’t even get to finish the install for about a week

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
You’re gonna be waiting for a while because I’m waiting on parts so I won’t even get to finish the install for about a week
What happened? Which parts do you need?

OP
OP
Yorkman1

Yorkman1

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type-R #170001
Yeah for sure. Car will be down for a bit. It’s in pieces. Humza got in contact with HEL. Yes on a Saturday. And all will be sorted next week. More to follow. Man @Unity Performance is that good

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
While you're waiting and have access to the core support etc, I'd highly recommend swapping the horns out for the Honda Euro/Dual Horn or anything other than the pathetic stock horns lol

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
While you're waiting and have access to the core support etc, I'd highly recommend swapping the horns out for the Honda Euro/Dual Horn or anything other than the pathetic stock horns lol
Was just going to say the same - since it's in front of you, good opportunity to upgrade it.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
I subscribe to the same install plan. I got the PWR radiator and bought into this HEL oil cooler group buy. Then thought I can change the coolant tank at the same time. Then I ordered the Acuity reverse flow radiator pipe. Since I have the bumper off, I can also put on the turbo blanket. That meant I should get a downpipe and since I ordered the Apexi front pipe and exhaust, I’d be doing it all at the same time. Next thing you know, half the car is modded. True story.

OP
OP
Yorkman1

Yorkman1

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type-R #170001
What y’all recommend for horns

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered the euro dual horn kit from Dream automotive. Unfortunately it’ll take 4-6 weeks

RacingIsLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 FL5, '23 BRZ, '15 EVO GSR, '15 Forester XT
Woof, now I gotta go take a magnifying glass to my HEL cooler bits too.

Man, my EVO X is on the lift in the same state. When I finish with that I got my FL5. I got wrenching fatigue. Damn 😅
Sponsored