• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

kodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 base RSX
was looking around to see prices of type R
Honda of stevens creek
MSRP: 44,845
Preinstalled Accessories:
KARR Security System ProPack (Theft Prevention / Immobilizer / Tracker with Recovery Benefits) :
$1,195
ProPack (All Weather Mats, Trunk/Cargo Tray, Wheel Locks, Touch up Paint, 3 year Permaplate): $1,195
Market Adjustment: $25,000
Total Sonic Price: $72,235
i LOL when i got the email.

also looked at civic si
all the dealer i ask, they are requiring mandatory add on while the car still in transit.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Honda of stevens creek
KARR Security System ProPack (Theft Prevention / Immobilizer / Tracker with Recovery Benefits) :
$1,195
ProPack (All Weather Mats, Trunk/Cargo Tray, Wheel Locks, Touch up Paint, 3 year Permaplate): $1,195

also looked at civic si
all the dealer i ask, they are requiring mandatory add on while the car still in transit.

Yeah. At this point I am just moving on from the brand after over 20 years of Honda ownership. It's sad but I am not paying 10K plus over MSRP for an Si or Type R.

Last edited:

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Honda of stevens creek
$1,195

also looked at civic si
They're one of the worst ADM in the bay area.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I was talking to a guy at Norm Reeves Cerritos about trading in my FK8 (that I bought there for MSRP plus a trunk mat) for the FL5. He told me the going rate was 62k + fees. I was like at that price, the ITS is more attractive. To which he responded that the dealership in Westminster is asking 80k + fees.

I was like lol well let me know when the price drops to something reasonable because I'm not in any rush, especially with the current going loan rates of 6%+.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
The word got out about this dealer asking $65K for FL5 with 300 miles (already titled). They're getting roasted so bad that they removed online contact form on cars.com. LOL

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/9f1a5cc4-0e53-43ee-8b0f-59e47fa4f4eb/
That has been pretty common lately. I have run into a few dealers doing this (buying at auction and selling for ~65k). Off the top of my head Buerkle Honda and Westshore(?) in Tampa both had lightly used/auction cars for ~65k. Glad to see they're both sitting last I checked. I had Westshore lighting up my phone at the end of April begging me to buy it so the salesman could be the end-of-the-month hero at his dealership lmao.

NERO808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP Type R • ‘23 CW Type R
That has been pretty common lately. I have run into a few dealers doing this (buying at auction and selling for ~65k). Off the top of my head Buerkle Honda and Westshore(?) in Tampa both had lightly used/auction cars for ~65k. Glad to see they're both sitting last I checked. I had Westshore lighting up my phone at the end of April begging me to buy it so the salesman could be the end-of-the-month hero at his dealership lmao.
https://www.findlayhondahenderson.com/searchused.aspx?Make=Honda&Model=Civic+Type+R

Check this out. Dealer called me when it came to the lot and said someone happily offered to pay $69K a month ago 😂 listing disappeared so I thought they actually did but then it showed up again as CPO and still sitting

bRYANT619

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 RR CTR/15 4Runner

Bazgab

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Contacted Stevenson Hendric Honda in Wilmington, NC about a CW car they have on the lot. The markup on the accessories is crazy and they are not willing to budge.

Telling me that wheels and spoiler are $5k to install? The drivers package is $4k to install? Come on. Not to mention all the complete shit they want to throw on the car. Plus they want to ruin it with a pin stripe. Just list the normal prices and then make it clear how much you are screwing me by listing the ADM up front.

11th Gen Honda Civic The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread 1686862721077

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
$199 for NITROGEN? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can tell you right now that Nitrogen is BS as we have one of those machines at my job and there is no special tank or filter that makes it pump Nitrogen. $1495 for LoJack? Who the hell even uses that anymore?
Sponsored