• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

qwertypop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000, 2022 Sienna, 2023 FL5 Type R
Just got mine today. Sonic Gray Pearl. I'm trying to make peace with them drilling holes for the front plates but it's bugging the hell out of me. I asked them not to do anything to to car. Leave the plastic on in the interior and whatever weird glue bit they had on the hood an roof. They only partially listened with that. I can let that go but the drilling. That's really eating at me.
Sponsored

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Mine was delivered today!!! Picking it up tomorrow or Saturday!!!
Dang, I spoke directly with Don Jacobs (we have a mutual friend) and I asked him about scoring a CTR or M2 through him and he pretty much said they were all spoken for - glad one of them went to someone here!

Also... BB looks SO good. My wife was kinda disappointed I went CW. We've had two Blue Si already and both the other cars I was seriously considering we were going blue... but I can't help but want CW on a R. Either one would have made me happy.

Just got mine today. Sonic Gray Pearl. I'm trying to make peace with them drilling holes for the front plates but it's bugging the hell out of me. I asked them not to do anything to to car. Leave the plastic on in the interior and whatever weird glue bit they had on the hood an roof. They only partially listened with that. I can let that go but the drilling. That's really eating at me.
Sorry to hear that man, I live in a no front plate state and I really hope they will listen when I tell them not to do that

saGOD

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R | 2020 KIA Sedona
That sucks man.
That would upset me too.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Dang, I spoke directly with Don Jacobs (we have a mutual friend) and I asked him about scoring a CTR or M2 through him and he pretty much said they were all spoken for - glad one of them went to someone here!

Also... BB looks SO good. My wife was kinda disappointed I went CW. We've had two Blue Si already and both the other cars I was seriously considering we were going blue... but I can't help but want CW on a R. Either one would have made me happy.

Sorry to hear that man, I live in a no front plate state and I really hope they will listen when I tell them not to do that
Where did you end up getting the CW one?

B34R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW FL5
If it makes you feel any better, It's not as bad as it looks and they should have only drilled into the black part of the grille and not the bumper. So if you remove it, you just have to cover the black parts

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations download

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Was there a way to get the plate on the radiator grill instead of drilling any holes? I know there are a few aftermarket clips which are listed in one of the threads specifically for this issue, but does anyone have a better option which a dealer can install from the showroom? I don't want them to drill holes but with me having to drive across states on dealer plates just to get it registered, I don't want to attract any unnecessary attention.

qwertypop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000, 2022 Sienna, 2023 FL5 Type R
That's a travesty.
At @B34R's suggestion, I took a peek behind the plate and found that the plate would drill into the holder which is NOT into the paint. Still not as psyched since I specifically requested they do nothing to the car but I've put down my pitchfork. Thanks, B34R. I sleep a little easier tonight. Will look into replacing this once good options are available. Else, I'll put in some padding so it's not touching the bumper and cause slight scratches

Edit: Unsure why the image is flipping every time I upload. Screw goes into the black bar right underneath the paint behind the grill.

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations tempImageH7wQbT

ne_typer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BB FL5
I've been getting calls from dealers that all the "2nd wave" cars are arriving in NE. Might be some available if anyone is looking around and ready to drive somewhere stat.

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Mine should be here by the end of the month. I haven't bought a brand new car for myself since 2014. All the new cars we got are my wife's cars. Can't wait til it gets here lol

quasimoto

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
I've been getting calls from dealers that all the "2nd wave" cars are arriving in NE. Might be some available if anyone is looking around and ready to drive somewhere stat.
Dealer in NE where I put a deposit is still quoting 2/20-2/24 ETA

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Just got an update from my dealer in KY, ETA now 3/14! Previously they were thinking mid/end of February. Any others getting their ETA pushed out?
Sponsored