• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Just got an update from my dealer in KY, ETA now 3/14! Previously they were thinking mid/end of February. Any others getting their ETA pushed out?
They cheated you. You were part of third wave not second. All cars has build date of 01/10

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
I have a VIN so not sure I'm part of the 3rd wave unless 3rd waves already have vins?

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Interesting. My VIN is JHMFL5G40PX001110. Have had it for about 3 weeks now. What do y'all think

ne_typer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BB FL5
That VIN is definitely “third wave”. My VIN (similar in range) is due to be delivered in New England the second week of March. Currently in CA.

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
I'm not in a rush just super confusing, one day my dealer says its in transit which according to them meant end of Feb, but today told me 3/14. Im being patient, just hard to plan shipping logistics currently lol

Last edited: