• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I think it's perfectly reasonable to make the seats for the majority of buyers who won't ever track a car. Those who will track a lot may replace the seats anyway.

Using regular Integra seats though, that's lame.
I agree, didnā€™t expect them to put FL5 seats in it but maybe something along the lines of what I have in my BRZ would have been nice! Its unclear if they are more bolstered, they only claim firmer bolsters but the design looks the same as the base car. Weā€˜ll find out once the media gets their hands on the car or people see the car in person this weekend.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I agree, didnā€™t expect them to put FL5 seats in it but maybe something along the lines of what I have in my BRZ would have been nice! Its unclear if they are more bolstered, they only claim firmer bolsters but the design looks the same as the base car. Weā€˜ll find out once the media gets their hands on the car or people see the car in person this weekend.
Leaving room for an ITR maybe? One can dream.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Looks like the ITS has no rear center armrest. How can they call it a luxury car?

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
hate to say it but this rear end with the extension of the diffuser black up to the license plate area is fugly
It might not look quite as weird with a real license plate attached as it could visually break up that large black surface a bit. Iā€™m optimistic itā€™ll look better in person.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yep. Thatā€™s correct. Honda / Acura drew a line in the sand with the Type-R / Type-S logos and trademarks. Thatā€™s why the last NSX was a Type S and not Type R.

The only way to get an ITR is to buy an ITS and put Type R badges on it. šŸ¤£

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Yep. Thatā€™s correct. Honda / Acura drew a line in the sand with the Type-R / Type-S logos and trademarks. Thatā€™s why the last NSX was a Type S and not Type R.

The only way to get an ITR is to buy an ITS and put Type R badges on it. šŸ¤£
Been saying this since the ITS was leaked. Yet people still think somehow ITR is still a possibility.

This isn't how brand marketing works folks...
Sponsored