• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
So much conflict. Got amazing type R reviews having me wanting to pay a modest mark up for the Type R. And now this confirmation along with the good looks and also 300+ HP manual Type S has me wanting to wait.
Sponsored

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Which is a GREAT thing. Absolutely love the new TLX.
Absolutely, not knocking its looks, I love the TLX. Im probably still a little bitter that it looks nothing like then 96+ LOL, but maaaan, the old integra and RSX differentiated themselves from the rest of the Acura line up so much better.

You can see a Type R and know right away that its a Type R vs a standard Civic, but also the Type R has always just been a dolled up Civic. The Integra always had an identity of its own.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Absolutely, not knocking its looks, I love the TLX. Im probably still a little bitter that it looks nothing like then 96+ LOL, but maaaan, the old integra and RSX differentiated themselves from the rest of the Acura line up so much better.

You can see a Type R and know right away that its a Type R vs a standard Civic.
Yeah I get where the purists wanted more old styling when these models came back, but I like that they are their own, and they’re just more grown up.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Honestly, this looks fantastic. And that's coming from someone who thinks the new Integra looks terrible. It's amazing what flared fenders and a proper stance can do for a car. Dare I say, it looks better with the ducktail than with the wing.

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
As an owner of a FL5, I am legally required to trash this car... but it looks pretty nice, lol. I will be jealous of the likely heated seats and ELS sound system, but I do think the Civic Hatch design is better resolved than the Integra. Anyway, this thing could be pushing $60k CDN (or more?) if the FL5 is anything to go by...

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
As an owner of a FL5, I am legally required to trash this car... but it looks pretty nice, lol. I will be jealous of the likely heated seats and ELS sound system, but I do think the Civic Hatch design is better resolved than the Integra. Anyway, this thing could be pushing $60k CDN (or more?) if the FL5 is anything to go by...
In Canada:
FL5 - $51,945 (including PDI, etc)
TLX Type S - $63,990 (including PDI, etc)

Right in the middle would make it around ~$58,000 CAD. I can't see it being more expensive than the TLX Type S and no way is it cheaper than the FL5 haha. This should hopefully attract the FL5 buyers with the bigger wallets and spread out the demand.

In USA:
FL5 - $43,990 (including destination)
TLX Type S - $54,795 (including destination)

Right in the middle for USA would make it around ~$49,000 USD. Should hopefully help with those obscene markups.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
In Canada:
FL5 - $51,945 (including PDI, etc)
TLX Type S - $63,990 (including PDI, etc)

Right in the middle would make it around ~$58,000 CAD. I can't see it being more expensive than the TLX Type S and no way is it cheaper than the FL5 haha. This should hopefully attract the FL5 buyers with the bigger wallets and spread out the demand.

In USA:
FL5 - $43,990 (including destination)
TLX Type S - $54,795 (including destination)

Right in the middle for USA would make it around ~$49,000 USD. Should hopefully help with those obscene markups.
No way it comes in at $55k in the US. I would think definitely closer to that $49k mark.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
I'm guessing $49.9k myself, crossing the 50k rubicon is probably a no go. IF they keep the separation the same as the Si though we could be looking at 51 and change.

I'm interested for sure especially with the low availability of the CTR, ADM, and the likelihood of this being the last new gas car I buy. My hunch is we'll have a lot more info on the Teg before I have an opportunity to buy a CTR.

No wing means I can put whatever dumb, giant, one I want on there :D

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Honda really threw a 🔧 into the decision making for you all right now :)
But I'll have to say, this DAMN ITS looks DAMN good. :)
UFO ITS would be a badass plate !
But I'm broke AF after buying the FL5, so maybe in 3 years :)
But Dang! Honda really made things interesting :love:

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
don't kill me, but this ITS may garner the same ADM as the FL5, if not more! :(

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Probably about the same as ty
I'm guessing $49.9k myself, crossing the 50k rubicon is probably a no go. IF they keep the separation the same as the Si though we could be looking at 51 and change.

I'm interested for sure especially with the low availability of the CTR, ADM, and the likelihood of this being the last new gas car I buy. My hunch is we'll have a lot more info on the Teg before I have an opportunity to buy a CTR.

No wing means I can put whatever dumb, giant, one I want on there :D
50k fwd is gonna be dead before arrival

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
don't kill me, but this ITS may garner the same ADM as the FL5, if not more! :(
Has it been confirmed that these are going to be produced in Ohio or will be produced in limited numbers? Wonder if that'll play into ADMs at all.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
does anyone know if the ITS will be limited
Has it been confirmed that these are going to be produced in Ohio or will be produced in limited numbers? Wonder if that'll play into ADMs at all.
US dealers will definitely play games with ADM...
:crazy: I remember that 1991 Integra GS Limited white with white body molding that I couldn't afford, but still can't afford 😁

EDIT: pretty sure I'll forget about this ITS as soon as I jump into my FL5 tho...:)

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Anyone know if this has the dual axis front suspension from the Type R? Is it safe to assume so?
Sponsored